We received most of the following in a post-worthy email. Because there’s been some controversy over awarding a Nobel Peace Prize to someone who’s a little short on accomplishments, fairness dictates we acknowledge what actually has been done in the first few months of the Obama reign presidency. Turns out Barry’s pretty busy after all!
In just nine months, Barack Hussein Obama has:
1. Offended the Queen of England and Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Thug Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia .
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against the democratically-elected leadership in Honduras.
7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they’re building their nuclear weapons.
8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts to financial services firms, resulting in some of the highest paid third quarter bonuses in history.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Doubled our national debt.
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.
13. Released information on U.S. intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors.
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn’t take the heat.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as “dangers to the nation.”
16. Ordered that the word “terrorism” no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as “man made disasters.”
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America ‘s world leadership.
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.
19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States .
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for “torturing” three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.
24. Praised Jimmy Carter’s trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel .
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care “reform” that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn’t.
We’re reminded by Obama’s minions that we just have to accept change. Bloomberg: Daschle says, “Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them,” while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have “a duty to die.” All this while the President, Senators and Congressmen and their dependents have their own special gold-plated health care plan which is guaranteed the remainder of their lives, which is excluded under this new law if they pass it.
28. Circumvented the First Amendment by targeting news organizations, political commentators, and opposing candidates for questioning the Administration as “enemies.”
29. Snubbed Angela Merkel’s personal invitation for the 20th Anniversary of the Fall of the Wall.
30. Dithered on about a request for additional troop levels from General McChrystal and other commanders on the ground in Afghanistan, while floating the premise that perhaps the Taliban is “not so bad.”
31. Spent countless taxpayer dollars on a multi-plane entourage to promote Chicago’s bid for the Olympics.
32. Defied his own promotion of transparency and bipartisanship by sequestering Democrats and locking out Republican leaders from the health care legislative process.
33. Recruited advisors, aides, and “czars” who publicly express admiration for the tactics and philosophy of mass-murderer Mao Tse-tung, and other socialist principles: Anita Dunn, Van Jones, Cass Sunstein and Ron Bloom.
34. Left Eastern European NATO allies vulnerable to Russian aggression.
This by no means is a complete list, but it should be sufficient to paint a picture even the most apolitical observer could understand. If you don’t oppose the policy that spurs these actions, you’re complicit.